|Birthday:||May 21, 1981|
|Birth location:||Biloxi, Mississippi|
|Birth name:||Michelle Sinclair|
|Height:||5'4" (162 cm)|
|Weight:||115 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Tattoos:||Design on left breast; design on left wrist and forearm; BEBE on left knuckles, lower back|
|Ethnicity:||German, Scottish, Cherokee|
|Alias(es):||Bella Donna, Bella|
|No. of films:||46 as director |
256 as performer
|Belladonna Free Galleries|
Belladonna first got into the industry at 18. She started stripping at a club in Utah but when an agent came and scouted a friend she was invited to join the adventure to Hollywood with them. She has appeared in over 250 films and currently directs and produces for Evil Angel. She is an outstanding performer that will take on even some of the most extreme sexual challenges.
Belladonna was engaged to Nacho Vidal but on April 11, 2004, she married fellow star Aiden Kelly. Their first daughter, Myla was born on January 11, 2005.
In 2011, she was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame. 
Strengths & Weaknesses
From " A Dee Fan" : One of Belladonna's greatest strengths lie in the confidence her fans have in her that what they see is her true sexual expression. The Adult Entertainment industry is built on providing a fantasy, and fans often expect most of the sexual performances to be staged and completed with assembly line efficiency. Certainly in the latter day phase of her career, Belladonna has had the freedom to hand pick all elements of her productions, and works only when she desires to. This allows her to delve deeply into her own sexual psyche. The audience is along for the ride. There are theatrical elements, but when the actual sex kicks off, there is little doubt that she is all in on a level that no one else can touch. There is a visceral energy that takes over. With women or with men, Belladonna commits with every breathless moment and movement.
Fans can also count on extensive behind the scenes explorations in all of her productions. You can even get to know more about the stars that perform with her than you can in any of these stars' other productions. She lives to bring out the best in her screen partners and they respond with the same passion to please. Fans find her extraordinarily easy to reach and communicate with online. She wants to share the joy of what sex can be with anyone who can handle it. No one else even comes close to the level of interactive accessibility Belladonna has with her fans. An appearance at various venues to sign merchandise is met with outrageously long lines of devoted fans. Perhaps it took the trial by fire of early years, similar for so many women that cross that threshold, combined with her unique media tribulations to produce the solid force of nature she is today.
- She has appeared several times in the reality television series Family Business, which focuses on the life of porn director Adam Glasser a.k.a. "Seymore Butts".
- In 2004 she was one of a number of porn stars photographed by Timothy Greenfield-Sanders for a "coffee table book" on the adult industry, XXX: 30 Porn-Star Portraits; she also appears in the HBO documentary Thinking XXX about the making of the book.
- Her career in the pornography business was followed for two years by a crew from ABC Television, culminating in a January 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer as part of a Primetime Thursday segment on pornography. During the interview she broke down in tears. Following its broadcast Belladonna condemned what she felt had been unfair treatment at the hands of Sawyer and the ABC staffers, saying the segment had portrayed her as a victim and that the interview was edited to convey the misleading impression that she had been forced to perform against her will.
- 2002 AVN Award for Best All-Sex Video – Buttwoman Iz Bella
- 2003 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Film) – The Fashionistas
- 2003 AVN Award for Best Oral Sex Scene (Film) – The Fashionistas
- 2003 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Film) – The Fashionistas
- 2003 AVN Award for Best Tease Performance – The Fashionistas
- 2004 Night Moves Award for Best Gonzo – Belladonna's Evil Pink
- 2004 AVN Award for Best Couples Sex Scene – Back 2 Evil
- 2005 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Feature – ConnASSeur
- 2006 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Feature – Belladonna's Fucking Girls
- 2006 XRCO Award for Best Girl/Girl Movie – Belladonna's Fucking Girls
- 2006 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Gonzo Movie – Belladonna: No Warning
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award for Dirtiest Girl in Porn
- 2008 AVN Award for Best Director, Non-Feature – Belladonna: Manhandled 2
- 2009 AVN Award for Best All-Girl 3-Way Sex Scene for Belladonna's Girl Train (with Kimberly Kane & Aiden Starr)
- 2009 AVN Award for Best Girl-Girl Sex Scene - Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge (with Jesse Jane)
- 2009 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress - Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge
- 2009 VOD Award nomination for Performer of the Year
- 2009 XRCO Orgasmic Analist and Orgasmic Oralist
- 2010 AVN Award for Best All-girl Release 
- 2010 AVN Award for Best Foot/Leg Fetish Release 
- 2010 AVN Award for Most Outrageous Sex Scence 
- 2011 AVN Inductee into their Hall of Fame 
- 2011 AVN Award for Best Foot/Leg Fetish Release 
- 2011 AVN Award for Best Oral Release 
- 2011 AVN Award for Most Outrageous Sex Scene