|Birthday:||March 17, 1979|
|Birth location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Birth name:||Stephanie Gregory Clifford|
|Height:||5 feet, 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Weight:||125 lbs (57 kg)|
|Hair color:||Blonde (but naturally red)|
|Ethnicity:||Irish American and 1/64th Cherokee|
|Alias(es):||Stormy, Stormy Waters|
|No. of films:||10 as director |
98 as performer
|Stormy Daniels Videos|
|Stormy Daniels Free Galleries|
Stormy Daniels (born March 17, 1979, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana), also known as Stormy Waters and simply Stormy, is an American pornographic actress, screenwriter, and director. She chose her stage name to reflect her love of Mötley Crüe whose bassist Nikki Sixx named his son Storm.
Daniels is an only child whose parents were divorced when she was four. She was subsequently raised by her mother. Daniels attended a magnet school in Louisiana and was the editor of her high school paper and president of the 4-H club..
She began stripping at age 17 at a club in Baton Rouge then expanded to become a feature performer in September of 2000. While working as a feature she met with Devon Michaels, who was doing girl-girl scenes in a pair of upcoming movies—one for Wicked Pictures and one for Sin City, and invited Daniels to accompany her. Daniels accompanied Michaels to her Wicked shoot, where she met Brad Armstrong and co-starred with Michaels in her Sin City scene, which was American Girls Part 2. Afterwards, Armstrong invited Daniels to stay out with him where she continued doing girl-girl only scenes.
Appeared in an episode of Real Sex were she is seen participating in 2001 Miss Nude Great Plains Contest.
In July 2002, she was cast as the lead in a feature film for Wicked called Heat, where she did her first boy-girl scene, and in September of the same year she signed an exclusive contract with Wicked. In 2004, she won the coveted Best New Starlet Award from Adult Video News, which came as a complete surprise to Daniels as she was so sure Jesse Jane would win she made a $500 bet with another porn starlet. From 2004 to 2006 she went on to direct for Wicked while continuing as a leading performer.
She has appeared in several popular men's magazines including Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse, High Society, GQ, and FHM. She has also written for FHM.
She married fellow porn actor Pat Myne in 2003, but they divorced in 2005.
In 2009, a movement arose to draft Stormy, a Louisiana native, to run against Senator David Vitter in the 2010 midterm election.
Stormy was arrested in a domestic dispute with her husband in July 2009. 
Strengths & Weaknesses
- She appears in the film The 40-Year-Old Virgin as the main character watches her in the video Space Nuts: Episode 69—Unholy Union. She also plays a Las Vegas lap dancer in Knocked Up, alongside fellow porn star Nautica Thorn. A deleted scene on the Virgin DVD includes her having dinner with producer Seth Rogen in a parody of My Dinner with Andre.
- In early-2007, she appeared in Dirt on the FX Network, where she played a stripper who helps to set up a basketball player played by Rick Fox. Later in 2007, Daniels appeared in Maroon 5's music video for their song "Wake Up Call" as a pole dancer.
- 2003 Adam Film World Contract Babe of the Year
- 2004 NightMoves Best Actress
- 2004 AVN Award for Best New Starlet
- 2004 "Space Nuts" won the AVN Award for Best Extras. These included a video commentary in which Ms. Daniels masturbates while watching the DVD.
- 2005 NightMoves Best New Director
- 2005 CAVR Star of the Year
- 2006 CAVR Best Feature Director
- 2006 NightMoves Best Actress
- 2006 Exotic Dancer Adult Movie Feature Of The Year
- 2006 Temptation Awards Best Actress
- 2006 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Breasts
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Video) – Camp Cuddly Pines Powertool Massacre
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Screenplay – Camp Cuddly Pines Powertool Massacre
- 2006 Adam Film World Crossover Performer of the Year
- 2006 XRCO Award for Mainstream Adult Media Favorite
- 2007 CAVR Best Feature Director
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Breasts
- 2007 Golden G-String Award
- 2007 AEBN Performer of the Year
- 2007 AVN Award for Contract Star of the Year
- 2008 AVN Award for Crossover Star of the Year
- 2008 XBIZ Award for Crossover Star of the Year
- 2008 Adam Film World Actress of the Year
- 2008 XRCO Award for Mainstream Adult Media Favorite
- 2008 XRCO Award for Best Director - Features
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award for Favorite Director
Stormy Daniels Filmography
Actors Directed by Stormy Daniels
Want your voice to be heard? Submit a review now.