How to Eat a Girl Out
So you're interested in taking the dive down between your woman's legs. Quite an admirable interest as women are always complaining about never getting eaten out enough. Many cunnilingus newbies find the whole process confusing, whether from the smell, the taste, or not knowing their way around a woman's vagina. It is a tricky process, but with enough practice the art can be mastered.
Before You Take The Dive Downtown
It is important to realize that most women are self conscious about their bodies, especially when it comes to their vaginas. So before you graze between their legs it is important to reassure the girl that you actually like what you're about to do. Women are more verbal than men in bed. It is important to let them know how beautiful you think they look/smell/taste. This will not only make them feel more comfortable, but will make the experience more enjoyable and allow them to reach orgasm faster.
It is also important to note that each woman's preferences, taste, and smell will be different. It's a good idea to communicate likes and dislikes if you are a couple, and this is a great topic to begin with. Some women can be very particular when it comes to diving into their muff. If this is a spur of the moment thing then your best bet is to take the techniques mentioned later in this article and listen to your partner as you perform. She will tell you how you're doing by her body language and moaning. As for taste and smell, these two things are unavoidable. Some women are much more musty and tarter than others, while some are almost sweet and very clean smelling. If you notice your partner is musty, then suggest a shower or bath before diving in. This will give you a chance to clean off any sweat and/or urea residue from throughout the day or night. This can also lead to other opportunities and win brownie points for taking care of her.
Know What You're Getting Into
A woman's vagina is composed of several parts that you should be familiar with before you begin.
The hair on her pelvis above the vagina. Some girls shave it, so it may or may not be there. It is not very sensitive but stroking it can increase anticipation during foreplay.
The 'whole' outer feminine genital area. Sometimes called the "pussy" or "box".
- Labia Majora (Outer Vaginal Lips)
The part of her vagina you can see without 'opening' it. Usually the least sensitive part of the genitals.
- Labia Minora (Inner Vaginal Lips)
More sensitive than the outer vaginal lips. Can easily be seen once the outer lips have been opened.
- Clitoris (Clit)
The most sensitive part of a woman's genitals. They come in all shapes and sizes but size does not affect a girl's ability to orgasm. The clit is a small nub of skin located at the top of the slit where the inner lips join. - [See picture on page "Fingering a girl" if unsure where the clit exactly is and what it looks like. note: clit appearance and size may vary from woman to woman]
- Vaginal Opening
Located at the bottom of the vagina, twords the closing of the outer lips.
Note - Understand if this is your first time kissing her lips down there, that the taste is a little different from what you might have experienced. Also depending on when you do go down on her (After a long day, after she left the club or gym, straight out of the shower), her tastes may be more intense. There are ways to offset the flavor by using candies or oil, which are covered in more detail below. As women are self conscious about how they taste, try to avoid showing aversion to her flavor unless she is particularly unclean.
Getting It On
Now that you know the idea and the parts, it is time to begin. It is important to note from the beginning that all women are different and noticing their feedback (moaning, motions, etc.) will help guide your actions. That said, here is a basic and general guide to the process.
The Foreplay and Teasing
This is absolutely necessary, so don't skimp. That out of the way, foreplay is the difference between a great time and an ok time. In this part of the process you will tease her, build anticipation, and increase her sensitivity.
- Do NOT start by touching her vagina. Gently kiss and stroke down her body, including her bush and inner thighs.
- Let your fingers do some wandering before your lips get there. Gently caress the area around the vagina, tracing the lips and folds as you are working your way down her body. Using more than one stimulus is always better than just jumping in.
- Get dangerously close to her vagina with your licking and kissing, but then move away again. Keep up this teasing.
- Once you can tell she is getting more excited (by how wet she is or if she starts trying to hump your face), you can gently touch or kiss her outer lips along her slit. Do not part them yet.
- Breathe deep hot air onto her slit. (Note: Do NOT "blow" into her vagina, like you would blow out a candle or blow up a balloon. This can cause severe damage to her waterworks)
Going in Deeper
Once she is very excited and is humping and begging for more you can go in further.
- Do NOT pay attention to her clit yet.
- Part her outer lips with your tongue and run your tongue up and down the layers of her pussy flesh.
- Begin fucking her with your tongue, moving it in and out of her canal.
Continue with these actions until she is nearly crazy with lust. She will most likely be trying to pull your head up to her clit.
Finishing The Deed and Achieving Orgasm
It's time to move in for the finish, and by now you'll have her shuddering in no time.
- Make sure your mouth, lips and tongue are very very wet. This will increase pleasure because the clit is very sensitive even to the softest of touches.
- Work your way licking up her slit until you can find her clit. It may be barely noticable depending on it's size, but licking in that area will make it rise or swell. When you hit it she will writhe with pleasure.
- Gently pull her lips apart and flick her clit with your tongue. Be sure to notice what kind of response you get.
- There are 2 main ways to lick the clit, flat tongue (Think Ice cream cone) and pointed tongue (sticking your tongue out at someone) every woman is different, and most have a major preference for one of these methods.
- Suck on her clit lightly. Observe her reaction and adjust vigor/strength of suction accordingly. Some women hate to have their clits sucked, and it can ruin the whole orgasm she was close to.
- Use the inside of your bottom lip on her clitoris. This is even softer than your tongue.
- Optionally, most women like to be finger-fucked during this process. Insert two fingers into her, slowly at first, then rythmically move them in and out of her. This increases her pleasure, giving her more stimulation than is possible with normal sex.
Continue and change up these actions accordingly based on her reactions to them. Once she nears orgasm she may push her pelvis up towards your face, go with her movements rather than fighting them. When she's really going crazy don't let up on her clit. Most women complain that their significant other stops too soon. Women can have multiple orgasms from this procedure too, so watch out for that as an extremely good indicator of your skill level.
- Lick the alphabet. While not completely avoiding the clit, lick the alphabet in her vagina in a fluid motion. This can be prolonged by using all capital letters, all lower case, A-Z-A, etc. A fun game can also ensue by having the partner guess a word you lick.
- Stimulate the G-Spot. This can be a little tricky, but try inserting your middle and ring fingers face up while you're well into cunnilingus. While still giving full tongue-attention to the clit, rapidly move your hand up and down and in circular motions, applying pressure to the G-Spot. This tends to lend itself to mind-blowing orgasms.
- Want to make things zesty? Try sticking a altoid or peppermint candy in your mouth (peppermints tend to have greater effects). Put the candy in your mouth, swirl it around for about 5-10 seconds to get flavor going and don't swallow all your saliva for it has all the great chemicals from your candy in it! Now gently start eating out your partner, they will soon feel a heightened sensation, become more vibrant and tingly. If there are any irritations then stop immediately and have your partner wash herself.(This usually is never a case but I thought why not add it in for safety). **Note: Using candy or other types of food near the genital area may increase your partner's risk of a yeast infection. Make sure you ask them about it first!**
- If you're really adventerous, go out and buy an edible massage oil and use some before you go down for your snack. Many massage oils like Kama Sutra oil will produce a warming sensation that is hightened by blowing on it. Applied properly, this can put her on the edge before your tongue leaves your mouth and they taste good, allowing you to really get that tongue in.
- You like ice? Well this little exercise is for the couple that wants to try something new and is willing to get a little cold!
take a ice cube, try to have small ice cubes and maybe play with the ice cube in your mouth first to round off any edges that your cube has. then take the cube and run it down her stomach , circle the belly button and then progress south. she will squirm a bit at first but rub the ice cube around her outer lips first and then progress to circling the clitoris, she will squirm more but should start to really like it, it will numb things down, eat her out or finger her while doing this exercise. go slow and progress to fast, you can even engage in sex at this point, put some like to put the ice cube into their partners vagina and have sex with the ice cube in. this gives a rapid heating and cooling effect.
- The Hummer! No not the car. This technique can be very satisfying or funny depending how you do it and your partners reaction.
Start by having your partner lie down on the bed, then with your partners legs flat out, you go to the side of her legs and eat her out sideways, so you should be like a T to her legs. Now start giving great oral sex, start vigorously humming a tune or a monotone, with a lot of deep notes. This will cause your mouth to vibrate, and just like a vibrator, will provide added stimulation.
- You can also growl into the woman's clitoris. This provies a vibration, and can also turn her on by the partner acting more dominant or agressive.
Practice, Practice, Practice
Listen to her, pay attention to how she reacts to what you do, and by all means keep practicing. When/If you learn to do it correctly with your woman she'll never want to leave you because it's a skill only a few people truly have.